Sunday 10 May 2015

Review:Natural Lip Balm by LipGlam

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed my 5x post Skincare special just as much enjoyed writing it. I recently mentioned on my Instagram page that I've thought up some awesome (in my opinion) ideas for my blog, before listing some companies that I would love to work with. Since then, LipGlam have been in touch with me, and provide this 100% Natural Lip Balm for me to test and review! Enjoy, x

So what exactly is this product? and what are the benefits?! LipGlam Natural Balm is a multipurpose moisturiser. This balm can do all sorts of things, from repairing dry lips, acting as a split end soother, and it's also a lip & mascara primer (Plus it acts as an eyebrow balm, cuticle ointment, soothes rashes and provides relief to dry skin). When I first opened the packaging, I was genuinely surprise at just how many things this product could fix! The RRP is £9.99, (which may sound a little pricey for a lip balm?!) but once you add up the cost of separate products that are all combined into 1 here, it's a real money saver.

Made from 100% natural ingredients (free from BAD chemicals) the balm delivers instant relief, proven to reduce skin roughness by 40% in 1 hour! Plus, it works for up to 8 hours! The main ingredient is Lanolin, which is a natural oil distracted from sheep's wool; Holding moisture into the skin to give a deep hydration. LipGlam blend Lanolin with natural botanicals, resulting in a readily absorbed balm that replenishes the skin instantly. By optimising your natural defences, it ensures a healthy glow and even provides a mild plumping effect!! Making it easy to have super soft lips. This product is also suitable all skin types including sensitive, so what's not to like?!

I loved using this balm for so many different reasons, but especially because it's made from all natural ingredients; And that's exactly why I've used it to start off my 6x post Lips special!! Working out what the best care products are for your lips is just as important as putting products on them! This product is availale online from www.lipglam.com. Have you tried LipGlam's Natural Lip Balm? If so, what did you think? Leave your comments in the box below, or alternatively, if you have any suggestions / ideas for future blog posts, I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks for reading!

Yvette Marie xo

  Instagram
 

1 comment:

  1. I wrote my review on this earlier today also! It is such a great products and works for so many different things!

    ReplyDelete