Sunday 3 May 2015

Review:Magnitone Lucid Cleansing & Exfoliating Brush

I recently read some great reviews about the Magnitone Lucid Brush, so thought I would take up the #7daychallenge myself; The Magnitone Lucid promises softer, brighter and smoother skin in just 7 days! I also thought this would be a great item to sum up my 5x Skincare Blog Post special. At first glance, it's cute, colourful and tiny. Travel size and super lightweight! The charger is magnetic, and the battery life lasts a week (fully charged). My skin has never felt cleaner, and my complexion looks a lot brighter...There are so many things that I like about this product already, so below I've picked out some key areas to describe the product! Enjoy, x
Deep Purification - Reduces the appearance of pores.
This brush cleanses & purifies pores deeply and effectively. It also helps to remove oil that may cause breakouts / blackheads and create spots! At first I was slightly worried that the bristles would be too hard for my skin, but they're actually super soft and flexible. As mentioned in previous blog posts, it's really important that all make-up has been removed in order to receive the best results!

Facial Cleansing Timer - To make daily use easy
Magnitone have made the design very simple, so It's very easy to fit the brush into your daily cleansing routine. Use it for just 1 minute twice a day (morning & evening) with your existing cleansers and serums, rinse off, and then apply moisturizer. The 20 second timer guides you around different zones of the face, (first forehead, then cheeks, followed by chin/nose/mouth) before automatically shutting off after 1 minute. I love that this product has a timer. I didn't feel like I needed to use the brush on certain sections (such as my forehead) for the full 20 seconds, so that much guidance really helped me out. Did I mention that it's also waterproof? So you can also use it in the shower!

Two different cleanses modes - To suit skin types & create ultra-fast deep cleansing 
There are two different settings, made for either a Deep Cleanse or Sensitive skin type. Magnitone use Active Electromagnetic Technology, to make the bristles rotate over 10,000 times per minute in order to cleanse, exfoliate and lift deep pores. Not only can the Lucid exfoliate, but it can also improve the condition of skin, and make it look more alive! My skin felt super soft after, even before I'd applied my moisturizer! I would definitely recommend using the sensitive setting  during the first week, as the deep cleanse can be a little over-powering / make your skin look super red!

Although the Magnitone Lucid is a little bit on the pricey side, (and not exactly an impulse purchase) if you shop around you will find some great offers! I bought mine from lookfantastic.com for £62.99 instead of £70, and this meant I also received a free Beauty Box worth £45, so make sure you do your research before investing! Plus, Magnitone will also provide a 12 month guarantee warranty card with your purchase for FREE! (who doesn't love free stuff?!)

Have you tried the #7DayChallenge? If so, let me know what the end results were in the comments box below, or alternatively, if you have any suggestions / ideas for future blog posts I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks for reading,

Yvette Marie xo

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment