Monday 27 April 2015

Soap & Glory: My Favourites

I obviously couldn't write a 5x post skincare special without mentioning my love for Soap & Glory. They've got some great products out there that always that leave my skin feeling super smooth and smelling awesome. Below I've picked out 3 of my favourite products from their varied selection!! Enjoy, x 
Sugar Crush Body Wash -
This is great!! A very zesty body wash that also revitalizes skin! Made from multiple citrus fruits; Lime oil, kiwi juice, coconut oil, sweet vanilla musk and lemons, the scent is not only refreshing, but also sweet, which leaves skin left feeling super soft. This items has two uses because it doubles up as a wake-up call, the ingredients make a perfect energy booster! Only 2/3 pumps are required as the mixture lathers up very easily, which makes this item really good value for money. Retail price of just £5.50!!

The Righteous Butter
If you've read my previous blog posts, then you'll know im a big fan of Aloe Vera! This body butter not only includes Softening Shea Butter, but Aloe Vera too! What's not to like?! Soap & Glory suggest applying this cream just as you get out of the shower (whilst skin is still damp) and to then massage until the butter until it's completely sunk in! The consistency is my favourite thing about this product, it's really thick and rich, which in my opinion, feels a lot nicer than some thin & sloppy creams you find. I'm not sure if this product could be used every day, the scent is really fresh and quite floral, but sometimes this can be a little overpowering - If you look on the plus side, no further perfume is required!

Peaches and Clean 
This item promises to remove make-up and impurities in one wipe!! Made to be used every day, Peaches and Clean is a gentle (but effective) cleanser. Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, it helps increase circulation and cell respiration (which removes toxin) and also speeds up oxygen / nutrient delivery to the skin, which keep skin looks youthful. This product smells great, and after a couple of seconds, you can begin to feel a very weird sensation, that how quickly this product works! I'm really happy with the results, especially considering my skin is senstive!

Soap and glory products can be purchased online at http://www.soapandglory.com/ OR http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory/ OR at your local Boots store. S&G have recently launched new Body Sprays so check them out!!

What are your favourite Soap & Glory
 products?  Let me know in the comments box below, or alternatively, if you have any suggestions / ideas for future blog posts I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks for reading,

Yvette Marie xo
Instagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment