Wednesday 4 March 2015

Review: Glitter Lips by Beauty Boulevard








Glitter lips is a (fairly) new semi-permanent lip glitter which is said to last (up to) 8 hours! It's one of the most sparkly products I've ever seen, and is a must have for any glitter lover. I bought Ruby Slippers because I thought colour would suit a lot of the clothes I wear. It's bright red (as you can probably guess by the name).
The instructions are very easy to follow; I applied the gloss/glue to my lips, paying attention to my lip line to make sure I stayed in-between the lines! (I have tiny tiny lips so this was quite the challenge). Keeping lips parted, I waited for the gloss to turn from white to clear, which took approx. 15 seconds. I carefully patted the glitter over my lips using the small applicator brush provided, and WALA! Fabulous Glitter Lips! 

Whilst I loved wearing this product, I'm not 100% that the colour that the colour really suited me (especially because my lips are SOOO small) which made me very self-aware. At a RRP OF £12.50, I also didn't want to spend that amount purchasing a colour that wouldn't suit me. After showing off my glitter lips during a night out, I began to feel a lot more confident because I was paid so many compliments!! The lips looked great, were fun to use, and actually stayed on for a good 6 hours (I don't think I've had a night out that lasted 8+ hours)... This stuff really doesn't budge, I ate, drank and kissed (as the product promises) an my lips were still intact.

Earlier this week, Beauty Boulevard launched some new products. Including; The unique lip formula bond is now available as an individual item- which is a great idea!! Glitter Lips have also released 'Glitter Eyes' which sounds just as fun! This would not be an everyday product, but for an evening out or a part event it's absolutely perfect.
Glitter Lips is available from www.beautyboulevard.co.uk

Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful, or if you have any suggestions for future blog posts!
Thanks for reading,

Yvette Marie xo
Instagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment